Foundation / Corporation
Oro Valley Community Foundation, administered by Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
12/15/14 3:00 PM
Grants to non-profit organizations and public K-12 schools and universities in the Northwest Tucson area, Arizona for programs in education, youth services for those in need, social services, and arts and science. Programs funded include reading intervention, computers and electronic equipment, clothing or school supplies for disadvantaged children, adaptive learning programs for the blind, transportation for the elderly or disabled to get food, and music education in schools.
GrantWatch ID#: 148386
The organization must conduct charitable work in the Oro Valley region, including Oro Valley, San Manuel, Oracle, Catalina, Marana, and northwest Tucson or a public K‐12 school, college or university in the region.
To apply, download and read the guidelines attached below, then fill out and submit the cover sheet attached below, along with a narrative of no more than three pages that covers the following information:
• Provide a brief description of the organization that includes number of unduplicated individuals served during the course of the year and an overview of the programs offered.
• A description of how the grant will be used and whether any other organizations are involved.
• Other sources of funding and the amount received from each.
• If the organization has received funding from the Oro Valley Community Foundation previously, how that funding was used and who were the beneficiaries.
Also include the following information:
1. The start and completion dates of the program or project.
2. The measurable outcomes, the number of people directly benefited or the success of the program or project.
3. A list of key executive and program staff. Please provide titles and tenure with the organization.
4. A list of board members. Please indicate years of service and board officers/title.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Oro Valley Community Foundation
c/o Community Foundation for Southern Arizona
2250 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85719‐6014