Foundation / Corporation
Women’s Club of Chatham
Grants to Massachusetts nonprofits and organizations for programs or projects that benefit the communities of Chatham and Harwich. Funding is intended for grant activities that fulfill a specific community need. Previous awards went to a broad range of causes, including:
- Funding for a museum exhibit, the continuation of an archeology dig, and other historical preservation activities
- Teen programs and youth services
- A mobile food pantry
- Technology to assist vision-impaired individuals
- Support to enable students to attend summer programs
- Student trips to local art galleries
- Support for families experiencing financial difficulties
GrantWatch ID#: 148556
Organizations must benefit Chatham or Harwich. Applying organizations must specify if they have a Nonprofit 501(c)(3) status from the IRS.
Applications are due postmarked by February 23, 2018.
Grants will be awarded in April 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications to:
The Women’s Club of Chatham
PO Box 463
Chatham, MA 02633
Please contact the Community Invest Chair, CeCe Motz, via email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
USA: Massachusetts: Chatham and Harwich