Foundation / Corporation
Four County Community Foundation (4CCF)
Grants to Michigan nonprofit organizations, public schools, and government agencies for educational, health, community, youth, and adult programs in eligible communities. The programs should serve the communities of Armada, Almont, Capac, Imlay City, Dryden, Metamora, Richmond, Oxford, and Romeo.
Four County Community Foundation gives priority consideration to the following:
- Projects not adequately served by existing community resources.
- Projects which provide incentive for generating other funds and community resources.
- Projects which facilitate cooperation and collaboration between organizations.
Funds are available for a variety of charitable purposes:
Healthy Seniors/Healthy Youth:
Tobacco settlement funds are available for projects that promote the health of seniors and youth.
Priority areas for seniors are health and nutrition, pharmaceuticals, family counseling, preventing and managing chronic diseases, smoking prevention and cessation, long-term care alternatives, mental health and aging, and workforce and aging.
Priority areas for youth are health and nutrition, violence and conflict resolution, family counseling, access to dental care, smoking prevention and cessation, childcare, early childhood development, and behavioral risk-factors.
21st Century Education Fund Application:
Funds are available for classroom teachers for projects which benefit students.
Youth Advisory Council (YAC) Kellogg Grants:
Funds are available for projects which provide services to youth. Priority will be given to projects which address the challenges identified in the most recent Needs Assessment Survey. Current priorities include: decreasing use of tobacco, drugs, and alcohol, reducing reckless driving, enhancing peer relationships, improving home and school environment, and increasing college-access.
GrantWatch ID#: 148570
Grants are ordinarily made for one year.
- The Foundation provides grants to individuals through designated scholarship funds and to nonprofit organizations and programs operating in the Four County Community Foundation service area, which includes the communities of Almont, Armada, Capac, Dryden, Imlay City, Metamora, Oxford, Richmond, and Romeo.
- Funds are available for a variety of charitable purposes for non-profit organizations, public schools, and governmental agencies.
- Grants will not be made for sectarian religious programs.
- Grants will not normally be made for operating budgets, or for basic educational or municipal functions.
Deadlines: January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1
Learn more about YAC: https://www.4ccf.org/about/yac/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
For any questions regarding grant applications please call (810) 798-0909 or email Micaela Boomer or Janet Bauer.
Four County Community Foundation
231 E. St. Clair
P.O. Box 539
Almont, MI 48003
USA: Michigan: Almont, Armada, Capac, Dryden, Imlay City, Metamora, Oxford, Richmond, and Romeo communities