Foundation / Corporation
Oregon Cultural Trust - Deschutes Cultural Coalition (DCC)
11/15/17 5:00 PM
Grant ranging from $500 to $5,000 to Deschutes County, Oregon nonprofit organizations for projects and programs in heritage, arts, and humanities. Competitive proposals will demonstrate matching resources. Funding is intended for projects and activities that address one of the four priorities outlined within the Deschutes Cultural Plan:
- Encourage greater awareness of local culture.
- Ensure that a variety of cultural resources and programming are accessible to all residents.
- Provide cultural education in Deschutes County
- Help new and established cultural organizations increase their capacity to fulfill their mission.
GrantWatch ID#: 148623
Grant awards will range from $500 to $5,000 each.
Applicants must be:
- Deschutes County – based humanities, heritage or arts organizations
- Designated 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations
- Established for at least one year
- Prior grant awardees must have submitted all project reports
The most competitive applications will provide some matching resources, either in contributed goods and services or cash funding.
2017-2018 Application Timeline:
- Application due: November 15, 2017, 5:00 PM
- Funding decisions: Mid-December, 2017
- Funding distribution: January 2018
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email application materials as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further questions concerning the application process should be directed to Jasmine Barnett at the email address above.
USA: Oregon: Deschutes County