Foundation / Corporation
Feather River Air Quality Management District (FRAQMD)
Grants of up to $2,000 to California organizations, businesses, individuals, public agencies, and schools for projects and public education programs to reduce motor vehicle emissions in Yuba and Sutter Counties. Funding is intended to support projects that have a relatively low cost and quick turnaround.
Examples of eligible projects for the Mini Grant Program include:
- May Is Bike Month energizer stations for May 2019 in Yuba/Sutter Counties (Up to $100 per station)
- The purchase of flags to initiate the School Flag Program ( Up to 100% cost of flags); for more information: http://www.airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=school_flag_program.index
- Funding for publicly accessible bicycle racks (Up to 100% cost of racks)
- Grants for teachers to provide air quality curriculums
- “Kickstarter” grants for larger bicycle and pedestrian projects
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
GrantWatch ID#: 148635
- The Mini Grant will allow up to $100 as a reimbursement to a Energizer Stations project.
- The Mini Grant will reimburse a commercial property owner or public agency 100% of the cost to purchase and install one or more bicycle racks or electric vehicle charging stations, up to $2,000.
- No individual project can receive more than $2,000.
All projects should be completed and Post Event Wrap Ups submitted to the FRAQMD within one year from Application approval.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Completed Applications should be delivered to the FRAQMD office:
541 Washington Avenue
Yuba City, CA 95991
Sondra Spaethe, FRAQMD Air Quality Planner
(530) 634-7659 ext 210
USA: California: Yuba and/or Sutter counties