Foundation / Corporation
Rotary Club of Estes Park Foundation
Grants typically ranging from $200 to $2,000 to Colorado nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that seek to improve the quality of life and overall wellbeing of Estes Valley residents. Historically, successful grant proposals have been in the areas of youth, human needs, and the arts.
GrantWatch ID#: 148648
Although grants may range from very small to several thousand, the majority of requests received and awarded in recent years have ranged from $200 to $2,000.
Grants are made for one year, and are not guaranteed for future years.
The Rotary Club of Estes Park Foundation invites proposals from 501(c)(3) or other tax exempt charitable organizations in the Estes Valley for grants to support programs and projects to enhance the Estes community.
- The Foundation does not fund large capital projects, except when the funds requested are for a very identifiable piece of the project that has high Rotary interest and falls within the purpose of the Foundation.
- The Foundation does not contribute to endowments, development funds, other foundations for their general funds, fundraising events, or for general operating expenses.
- The Foundation will not consider requests for funds to retire existing debts (prior to the application deadline) or to any costs the applicant is already obliged to pay.
Organizations are only considered who do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, creed, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry or age, or any other basis prohibited by law. Applicants may limit their services or opportunities to specific targeted populations within the community; however, any such limitation must be reasonably related to the effective provision of the services or opportunities.
The application deadline is Monday, January 15, 2018, and the awards decisions will be made in late March 2018.
- Only one application will be accepted per organization.
- Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
- If a grant is approved for your organization, you may be asked to come to a regular meeting of the Rotary Club of Estes Park to report on your project and organization.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Dave Evans, Community Grants Chairman and Trustee
The Rotary Club of Estes Park
P.O. Box 1854
Estes Park, CO 80517
USA: Colorado: Estes Park