Foundation / Corporation
United Way of the Columbia-Willamette (UWCW)
Event sponsorships of up to $500 to Oregon and Washington nonprofit organizations that focus on breaking the cycle of childhood poverty. Applications are invited from organizations serving Clackamas, Washington, and Multnomah Counties, Oregon; and Clark County, Southwest Washington.
-Alignment with UWCW mission
-Commitment to diversity and equity
- Organization must work in and serve Clark, Clackamas, Multnomah and/or Washington counties
- Event must occur in the four-county region and be open to UWCW representation at the event
UWCW is committed to sponsoring events across diverse communities throughout Oregon and southwest Washington. Whenever possible, UWCW will have representatives as participants at those events.
GrantWatch ID#: 149175
Most sponsorships will be made at a level of $500.
Sponsorships are available to groups and nonprofit organizations that are located within the four-county region (Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington in Oregon and Clark in SW Washington).
Please note: Community Event Sponsorships are intended to support community events and fundraising events do not qualify.
Submissions will be accepted on an ongoing basis and are reviewed monthly. Final decisions will be notified accordingly.
Applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis until resources are out.
- Deadline: June 19, 2018; Event dates eligible: In or after August 2018
- Deadline: June 26, 2018; Event dates eligible: In or after September 2018
- Deadline: September 27, 2018; Event dates eligible: In or after November 2018
- Deadline: November 29, 2018; Event dates eligible: In or after January 2019
- Deadline: January 31, 2019; Event dates eligible: In or after March 2019
- Deadline: March 28, 2019; Event dates eligible: In or after May 2019
To view application cycle: https://www.unitedway-pdx.org/event-sponsorships-and-scholarships
Please submit applications for a cycle at least 4 weeks before the event date to allow for payment to be made and UWCW representation at the event.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Lauren Gottfredson, Community Collaborations Manager
United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
619 SW 11th Ave.
Portland OR 97205
USA: Oregon: Clackamas, Multnomah, and Washington Counties; Washington: Clark County