Foundation / Corporation
Monona County Community Partners Foundation - Siouxland Community Foundation
Grants ranging from $250 to $10,000 to Monona County, Iowa nonprofits, municipalities, and educational institutions for programs and projects that strive to improve the quality of life. Funding is intended to address present and emerging needs within the county by making grants in the following areas:
- Arts and Culture: Provide or increase access to theater, music, arts, dance, museums, historical events.
- Civic: Community betterment/beautification, city government, emergency services, citizen participation, parks and recreation.
- Education: Early childhood development/daycare, primary, secondary, and continuing education; libraries.
- Environment: Pollution control, natural resource conservation, protecting wildlife, botanic/horticultural activities.
- Health: Promotion and maintenance of physical, dental and mental health; rehabilitative services, crisis intervention.
- Human Services: Housing/shelter, public safety, services for the elderly, youth, families, handicapped, economically disadvantaged, minorities or other special groups.
Priority consideration will be given to projects and programs that:
- Have potential for long-term impact.
- Have been planned in light of overall community and/or county needs.
- Have been developed in collaboration with other nonprofit entities or volunteer groups.
- Do not duplicate existing services.
- Will help those not being adequately served by existing community or county resources.
- Show the greatest promise of leveraging additional support. A request that seeks a portion of the total support needed for the project or program will generally receive greater priority than one which looks to the MCCPF as the only funding source.
GrantWatch ID#: 149886
Generally, grant requests ranging in size from $250 to $10,000 will be considered.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For online application:
Doug Handeland, Advisory Board Chair
505 Fifth Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
USA: Iowa: Monona County
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations in multiple states to address the needs of residents in eligible counties, with priority given to low- to moderate-income populations. Applicants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska,
Matching grants of up to $10,000 to USA nonprofits and government units operating youth baseball or softball programs in eligible midwest states for major field renovations. Applicants in Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and South Dakota may apply.