Foundation / Corporation
Monona County Community Partners Foundation - Siouxland Community Foundation
Grants ranging from $250 to $10,000 to Monona County, Iowa nonprofits, municipalities, and educational institutions for programs and projects that strive to improve the quality of life. Funding is intended to address present and emerging needs within the county by making grants in the following areas:
- Arts and Culture: Provide or increase access to theater, music, arts, dance, museums, historical events.
- Civic: Community betterment/beautification, city government, emergency services, citizen participation, parks and recreation.
- Education: Early childhood development/daycare, primary, secondary, and continuing education; libraries.
- Environment: Pollution control, natural resource conservation, protecting wildlife, botanic/horticultural activities.
- Health: Promotion and maintenance of physical, dental and mental health; rehabilitative services, crisis intervention.
- Human Services: Housing/shelter, public safety, services for the elderly, youth, families, handicapped, economically disadvantaged, minorities or other special groups.
Priority consideration will be given to projects and programs that:
- Have potential for long-term impact.
- Have been planned in light of overall community and/or county needs.
- Have been developed in collaboration with other nonprofit entities or volunteer groups.
- Do not duplicate existing services.
- Will help those not being adequately served by existing community or county resources.
- Show the greatest promise of leveraging additional support. A request that seeks a portion of the total support needed for the project or program will generally receive greater priority than one which looks to the MCCPF as the only funding source.
GrantWatch ID#: 149886
Generally, grant requests ranging in size from $250 to $10,000 will be considered.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For online application:
Doug Handeland, Advisory Board Chair
505 Fifth Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
USA: Iowa: Monona County
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to reduce social inequality and promote solutions to the climate crisis. Eligible programs will address the areas of racial and economic justice, corporate and political accountability; voice, creativity, and culture; and an inclusi
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to protect natural resources on land and water in locations around the world. Funding is intended to ensure that activities to acquire metals, gemstones, and corals for design use do not have an adverse impact on the area of origin.
Grants to USA, Canada, and International independent filmmakers for feature-length film projects. Funding is intended to support projects at any production phase from development through post-production. Priority will be given to applications from early career and emerg
Grants of up to $3,000 to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations for projects to protect wildlife and natural habitats. Funding is intended for campaigns to save specific species and ecosystems. Eligible activities include public policy work, litigation, advocacy, and d
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations in multiple states to address the needs of residents in eligible counties, with priority given to low- to moderate-income populations. Applicants in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska,
Grants to USA and Canada individuals and families with low-income for financial assistance. Types of assistance include financial support to offset emergency expenses or to cover the cost of regular monthly bills. Funding is intended for workers and households that are
Grant of $9,000 to a USA, Canada, or International early-career psychologist for child psychology research projects. The purpose of the program is for research and demonstration projects that foster an understanding of the relationship between self-identity and scholast
Grants of $25,000 to USA nonprofit organizations, government entities, educational institutions, and volunteer fire companies for community benefit projects. Funding is intended to support a wide range of impactful and sustainable initiatives that meet community needs.
Grants to USA, Mexico, and Haiti nonprofits, for-profit organizations, and government entities for programs and services that improve the quality of life for underserved children. Focus areas include working families, equitable communities, and thriving children. The Fu