Foundation / Corporation
Pape Family Foundation
Grants starting at $5,000 to California, Idaho, Oregon, Texas, and Washington nonprofits in eligible communities to strengthen the family through community projects. LOIs are due on November 1, 2017. For the purposes of these grants, eligible communities include the following:
- California: San Francisco, South Lake Tahoe
- Idaho: Boise
- Oregon: Albany, Eugene, Portland
- Texas: Coppell, Frisco
- Washington: Seattle
Funding will be provided for the following:
- Small capital projects
- Building improvement projects
- Project equipment needs
- Operation requests for new program start-ups only (programs must be less than 2 years old, requests may not include salaries).
GrantWatch ID#: 150734
Please note that the minimum grant amount is $5,000. Average grants are between $5,000 and $10,000.
Eligible organizations must be located within a 50 mile radius of cities where the Foundation's trustees reside (see Geographic Focus below).
Organizations interested in seeking funding from the Papé Family Foundation should first submit a Letter of Inquiry of 1-2 pages. LOIs are accepted from October 1 to November 1. The Foundation only accepts LOIs submitted through the Foundation's website (see links to apply below). Select organizations will then be invited to complete the Foundation's application process.
Below are relevant dates for the Foundation's current cycle:
- October 1 – November 1, 2017 – Letter of Inquiry accepted through our online Grants Management System.
- January 22, 2018 – Online Grant Application open to selected organizations based on LOI.
- February 12, 2018 – Application Deadline.
- March-April 2018 – Grant Committee convenes to consider requests. Site visits may be made to organizations that have not previously applied for a grant.
- May 2018 – Applicants notified of board decision.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to submit the LOI online: https://papefamilyfoundation.org/letter-of-inquiry/
Click here to submit the application online: https://papefamilyfoundation.org/grant-application-form/
If you have any questions, please contact the Foundation at email@example.com.
1122 E Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98122
USA: California: San Francisco and South Lake Tahoe; Idaho: Boise; Oregon: Albany, Eugene, and Portland; Texas: Coppell and Frisco; Washington: Seattle