Foundation / Corporation
02/28/15 11:59 PM
In-kind grant to USA PreK-12 teachers for a digital tablet and set of headphones to enhance classroom learning. Teachers must write and submit an original lesson plan on any topic incorporating the tablet. Funding is intended to provide a technology-rich education to give children the skills necessary to excel in the global economy.
1 Mach Speed Trio Pro 8" Tablet - Windows 8.1, 16GB Storage, 1GB Ram Memory, Intel Atom Z3735G Quad Core Processor, Dual Cameras, 8" IPS Touch Screen 1280 x 800, Black - TRIOPRO8 WINDOWS and 1 Bombora Over-Ear Headphones
- Guideline adherence. Lesson plans must follow the directions outlined in each grant's description.
- Coherency. Lesson plans must be well-organized and well-written.
- Proper Grammar Usage, Punctuation, and Spelling. Lessons should contain no grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors.
- Curriculum Relevance. Lesson plans must be curriculum-oriented.
- Creativity and Fun. Lesson plans must be unique and exciting to implement.
- Student Involvement. Lesson plans must encourage student participation.
- Technology Integration. Lesson plans must incorporate technology.
GrantWatch ID#: 151681
In-kind grant valued at $250.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
PO Box 1072
Manchester Center, VT 05255
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Fundraising opportunity for USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations to host a jazz concert held in honor of their organization or cause. Applicants must contact the funding source prior to applying. In addition to funds raised through concert ticket sales