The priority deadline to complete the Pre-Application is Thursday, February 10, 2022. Submitting by the priority deadline allows organizations to receive application review, coaching, and time for corrections. Organizations who submit after the priority deadline will not be eligible for coaching or draft reviews.
NOTE: Arts organizations may still apply for Metro Arts grants after the priority deadline, but will not be able to participate in draft review coaching. The Final Pre-Application deadline is Friday, March 4, 2022.
After Pre-Application, the full Metro Arts Grants application and Reverification Form application will close at exactly 4:30PM Central Standard Time on Thursday, March 10, 2022.
All FY23 grant applications and accompanying support materials must be submitted before the following dates
- 4:30 PM CST, Thursday, February 10, 2022 for Priority Pre-Application
- 4:30 PM CST, Friday, March 4, 2022 last day to submit Pre-Application
- 4:30 PM CST, Thursday, March 10, 2022 for Full Application or Basic Reverification Form
- Application live January 27, 2022
- Applicant Grant Training Online Video Available January 28, 2022
- Pre-Application Priority Deadline 4:30 PM February 10, 2022
- Pre-Application Closes 4:30 PM March 4, 2022
- Final Application Deadline: Operating Support 4:30 PM March 10, 2022
- Panel Review: Core Operating Support May 2-6, 2022
- Commission Approval June 16, 2022
- Grant Period July 1, 2022 – June 1, 2023
- Grant Closeout Due June 15, 2023
- First Grant Payment (80% of award) Between October 1 and November 1, 2022
- Final Grant Payment (20% of award) 6-8 weeks after final closeout report approval
All applicants are required to have a GivingMatters.com profile. These online profiles are used by Metro Arts staff and panelists to access and review organizational information including mission statements, program descriptions, board leadership, financial information, and more. It is important to keep this profile up-to-date as it is used numerous times during the grant review process.
Metro Arts grant awards require a 25% match. This means that if awarded funding, the applicant organization
must contribute at least 25% of the amount awarded by Metro Arts.
Grants Training Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sMPLuPbr5o&%3Bfeature=youtu.be