Foundation / Corporation
Zonta Club of Olympia
Grants typically ranging from $500 to $3,000 to Washington nonprofit organizations in the South Puget Sound area for programs that enhance the lives of local women. Funding is intended to address women's issues in the areas of health, legal rights, economic status, education, violence, and to promote self-esteem for women of all ages.
GrantWatch ID#: 151956
Typical grants range in size from $500 to $3,000.
The program has a two-year funding cycle. This means that those organizations who are selected, will be eligible for both 2019 and 2020 funding if all expectations are met in the first year.
- Organizations exempt from taxation under the Internal Revenue code.
- Organizations that serve residents in the South Puget Sound area.
- Organizations that improve women’s legal rights, health, education and economic status, end violence against women, and enhance self-esteem of females of all ages.
- Grants will not be made to religious organizations where the funds would be used in whole or in part to further the organization's religious purposes.
- Grants will not be made to individuals.
- Grants will not be made to annual campaigns of organizations, capital campaigns for bricks and mortar, endowment funds, direct mail, special events, or for multiple year commitments.
- Grants will not be made for political or lobbying activities.
- Grants will not be made to organizations which discriminate with regard to age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, religious affiliation or presence of a disability.
- Grants may not be used for debt reduction or for costs already incurred.
Applications must be received or postmarked by January 15, 2019, to be considered for the 2019-2020 grant cycle.
Grant applications will be carefully considered by the Service Committee Members. A visit to your organization's site may be requested.
All applicants will be reviewed and selection made in February 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For any questions, please contact Jan Suess, Service Committee
Email or mail the application to:
Zonta Club of Olympia
PO Box 1881
Olympia, WA 98507
USA: Washington: The South Puget Sound area