Laura Jane Musser Fund Environmental Initiative Grant
Grant to assist public or not-for-profit entities to initiate or implement projects that enhance the ecological integrity of publicly owned open spaces, while encouraging compatible human activities.
Foundation / Corporation
Laura Jane Musser Fund
03/13/15 11:59 PM
Grants to assist public or not-for-profit entities to initiate or implement projects that enhance the ecological integrity of publicly owned open spaces, while encouraging compatible human activities.
The Fund's goal is to promote public use of open space that improves a community's quality of life and public health, while also ensuring the protection of healthy, viable and sustainable ecosystems by protecting or restoring habitat for a diversity of plant and animal species.
Grants of up to $35,000 may be made for programs in this program. The Musser Fund is likely to make a total of 4 to 6 grants in the Environmental Initiative this year. This is a very competitive granting initiative.
ORGANIZATIONS SEEKING FUNDING MUST DEMONSTRATE:
• Stakeholder involvement and contributions
• A plan for the long term financial and environmental sustainability of the proposed program
THE MUSSER FUND WILL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF GRANTS:
• New or existing programs or projects
• Programs in the planning phase, or implementation phase
• Capital expenses
LIMITS OF GEOGRAPHY:
• Programs in Colorado, Hawaii, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wyoming may apply
WHO CAN APPLY:
• Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations
• Local Units of government
HOW TO APPLY:
Proposals will be available online February 13, 2015 through March 13, 2015. Funding decisions will be announced in July of 2015. Visit www.musserfund.org for more information about the application process and requirements.
Up to $35,000
- Agency of the county or other local government
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Domestic public or private and non-profit entities
- Local Governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS
- See RFP and/or Grant Guidelines for full eligibility
Please review guidelines and an outline of the information and documentation needed to apply at www.musserfund.org.
Applications will be available online February 13-March 13, 2015.
Please note that the following will NOT be funded: Capital Expenses, General Operating Expenses, and Ongoing Program Support
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Colorado; Hawaii; Michigan; Minnesota; Wyoming
Libby is constantly in touch with grant program managers and reviews numerous publications to make sure that GrantWatch.com provides subscribers with the most up-to-date grant opportunities.
We have grants for:
Hi, I would love to guide you through the site.
Please feel free to call or write.