Foundation / Corporation
Ford Motor Company Fund
03/13/15 5:00 PM EST
Grants to USA non-profits and agencies for capital projects in education, automotive safety, community needs and the arts to find innovative solutions to community concerns using a coordinated, strategic approach. Capital is defined as physical infrastructure, construction of new and/or renovated space, and related equipment purchases.
Endowment funding will not be considered as a part of this program. Vehicle purchases will also not be considered.
GrantWatch ID#: 152441
Up to $100,000
There will not be any multiple year commitments at this time. However, since by nature capital programs tend to extend over a period of time, grantees may apply for an additional grant in subsequent years.
Eligible organizations include 501(c)(3), tax-exempt public charities and governmental entities. Ford Motor Company Fund only supports U.S.-based 501(c)(3) organizations.
Ford Fund does not support:
- Advocacy-directed programs
- Animal-rights organizations
- Beauty or talent contests
- General operating support
- Debt reduction
- Donation of vehicles
- Efforts to influence legislation, or the outcome of any elections or any specific election of candidates to public office or to carry on any voter registration drive
- Fraternal organizations
- General operating support to hospitals and health care institutions
- Individual sponsorship related to fundraising activities
- Labor groups
- Loans for small businesses
- Loans to program-related investments
- Organizations that do not have 501(c)(3) status
- Political contributions
- Private K-12 schools
- Profit-making enterprises
- Religious programs or sectarian programs for religious purposes
- Species-specific organizations
- Sports teams.
To apply, submit an application at http://bit.ly/1MKBcED.
Once you are logged in to the grant system, select "Add New Capital Request" from the Applications Home page. Follow the onscreen instructions and input your grant. Hit the "Submit" bar to submit your proposal.
You will receive an automated confirmation e-mail once your proposal is successfully uploaded. Applicants must submit proposals through the “Add New Capital Request” section of the online grant system as outlined above. Proposals submitted outside of this section will not be considered for funding.
Capital grant narratives must contain:
- A brief description of the overall project;
- A description of the specific item Ford Fund capital funding will support;
- Any naming opportunities;
- A description of potential programmatic ties that could be linked to this capital grant in future years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Ford Motor Company
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming