Foundation / Corporation
Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation (NCCF)
Grants of up to $1,000 to New York nonprofits for programs that enhance the quality of life for Ripley residents. The funding source will prioritize requests from nonprofits that are primarily staffed by volunteers, support the preservation of local history, give measurable results, and demonstrate cooperation among community organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 152496
Individual grants usually will not exceed $1,000.
Organizations eligible to apply are those:
1. Who, except in special circumstances, are certified as charitable not-for-profit organizations according to
the Internal Revenue Code and/or are sponsored by a not-for-profit fiscal agent;
2. Whose mission statement is compatible with the mission of the RCHF;
3. Whose projects benefit Ripley residents.
Funds will not be awarded:
1. To pay staff salaries
2. For capital construction projects
3. For general operating support
4. For programs for which membership in an organization is required to participate or receive benefit
5. To individuals
Deadline: January 15, 2018.
Organizations may apply only once per grant cycle.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Forward completed application to:
Ripley Community and Heritage Fund
c/o Lew Barnes
9764 E. Lake RD.
Ripley, NY 14775
For questions, contact:
Eileen Dunn, Program Coordinator
USA: New York: City of Ripley