Foundation / Corporation
Rochester Area Community Foundation
03/18/19 4:00 PM
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 to New York nonprofit organizations for programs that offer a variety of long-ranging community benefits in Yates County. Funding is intended to address economic development or quality-of-life issues for local residents. Programs should be preventative, focus on unmet needs, and build on local strengths.
Successful applications will:
- Focus on an unmet need;
- Address an important quality of life and/or economic development issue;
- Offer broad community benefit;
- Be rooted in the local community and build on local strengths;
- Be preventive rather than remedial;
- Avoid duplication with other programs or services;
- Demonstrate that the project can be sustained if the project is expected to continue beyond the grant period; and
- Be able to measure the project’s success and its results in the community.
GrantWatch ID#: 152614
$1,000 - $5,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=racfg
Yates Community Endowment
c/o Rochester Area Community Foundation
500 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607-1912
USA: New York: Yates County