Foundation / Corporation
Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation (NCCF)
Grants to New York nonprofits for efficient and creative programs that serve the needs of residents of Silver Creek and Irving. Priority is given to proposals that will serve the largest number of people and have the most impact, as well as programs that promote promote citizen involvement and volunteer participation.
Past grant recipients include:
- Anderson Lee Library
- Cub Scout Pack 252
- Silver Creek Food Pantry
- Silver Creek Little League
- Silver Creek Business & Professional Women
GrantWatch ID#: 152620
All charitable organizations that serve the Silver Creek and Irving communities are eligible to apply for a grant.
- Individuals are not eligible;
- Organizations which lack the tax-exempt status do not qualify;
- Organizations that do not serve the Silver Creek – Irving community do not qualify;
- Political organizations, candidates or lobbying efforts are not eligible;
- National, international or other membership organizations, unless their programs have significant local impact, will not qualify;
- Annual appeals are generally not funded;
- Salary line items and operating expenses budgets are generally not funded;
- Travel expenses are generally not funded.
The deadline for application submission is September 20, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to:
Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation, SCIHF
212 Lake Shore Drive W.
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Eileen Ardillo, Program Coordinator
USA: New York: Silver Creek and Irving