Foundation / Corporation
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC) - The Kids Trust Fund
02/01/18 4:00 PM
Grants averaging $2,500 to Pennsylvania nonprofits in the Counties of Dauphin, Franklin, Cumberland, Lebanon, Lancaster, Perry, and York to support children ages 0-18 who are living with physical or emotional abuse or neglect. Programs may include therapeutic activities, intervention services, and support groups.
Programs must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Serve children aged 0-18 years old and/or their families
- Operate within the counties of Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lebanon, Perry, York, and Lancaster.
- Enhance or expand the services already provided by your organization (if your organization is proposing a new program, you must provide a plan for sustaining the program after the grant term)
Eligible activities may include:
- Therapeutic recreational, fun activities for children of abuse.
- Early intervention services.
- Support groups for individuals or families.
- Mental, emotional, or behavioral health services.
- Be innovative and not duplicate existing programs and services
- Empower children of abuse
- Be collaborative in nature
- Have the potential to become long-term solutions to existing abuse issues involving youth
- Demonstrate measurable and achievable outcomes
GrantWatch ID#: 152734
The average grant award is $2,500.
The term of the grant is one year and is not renewable. Projects must take place between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019.
The Kids Trust does not make grants to individuals or for-profit organizations.
Applicants may request review of their draft proposal narrative, budget worksheet, and program logic model by Program Department staff. These requests should be limited to one review before finalizing your proposals. Staff will not be able to honor technical assistance requests made later than one week prior to the grant submission deadline.
All application materials (both online and mailed or hand delivered) are due by 4:00pm on the proposal deadline. The online application will no longer be available after 4:00pm on the proposal deadline. All applications MUST be submitted prior to this time.
Materials required to be mailed or hand delivered (checklist and signature page with original signatures; two letters of support with original signatures; and letters of collaboration) must be received, not postmarked, by 4:00pm on the proposal deadline.
- October 1, 2017: Application available.
- February 1, 2018: All application materials (both online and mailed or hand delivered) must be received by, not postmarked by, 4:00pm.
- Applicants will be notified of their grant status on or before June 1, 2018.
- Proposed projects may take place at any time during the grant year beginning July 1, 2018 and ending June 30, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail or hand-deliver application materials to:
200 N 3rd St, 8th Fl
Harrisburg, PA 17101
The Foundation for Enhancing Communities
Attn: Jennifer Strechay, Program Officer for Community Investment
PO Box 678
Harrisburg, PA 17108-0678
Jennifer Strechay, Program Officer for Community Investment
USA: Pennsylvania: Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lebanon, Perry, York, and Lancaster Counties