Foundation / Corporation
Greater Worcester Community Foundation - Fairlawn Foundation Fund
06/16/17 5:00 PM
Grants to Massachusetts nonprofits for innovative projects that address mental health needs in the Worcester area community. Proposals selected for funding will demonstrate a strong evidence base, specific outcomes, and measurable indicators of progress or effectiveness.
The Fund is especially interested in projects that:
- Increase the supply of qualified, culturally competent and appropriately credentialed mental health professionals and paraprofessionals.
- Address gaps in service, increase access to services and diminish stigma.
- Include realistic sustainability plans that address relevant policy concerns; explicit focus on policy, advocacy, and/or education of the public is encouraged.
- Recognize the need for wrap-around services and incorporate them in program design and execution.
- Include the perspectives of persons with lived experience of the issues being addressed.
- Show evidence of significant collaboration; joint proposals are encouraged.
GrantWatch ID#: 153072
Applications for significant projects (grant size $100K or more) will be considered.
Multi-year funding requests will be considered.
Applicants must be tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as recognized by IRS code 501(c)(3) located in the greater Worcester area.
Fairlawn prefers to be a significant funder of projects it supports.
Except in unusual circumstances, Fairlawn Foundation generally will not approve grants:
- For programs that require more than five years to complete.
- For projects supported by other funds in which the Fairlawn Foundation contribution would comprise less than half of total funding.
- For pre-existing projects as a minor participant.
Applications received by Friday, June 16, 2017 will be reviewed by the Fairlawn Foundation grant committee.
In 2013, Fairlawn Foundation aligned its priorities with those laid out in the Greater Worcester Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP). See the Supporting Documents section below to download the CHIP.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to access the online application: https://www.grantinterface.com/Common/LogOn.aspx?eqs=3QVk173peTmxbQZplIooYoBKIaMYZiEE0
USA: Massachusetts: Greater Worcester Area