Foundation / Corporation
Greater Worcester Community Foundation - Fairlawn Foundation Fund
Grants to Massachusetts nonprofit organizations for innovative projects that address mental health needs in the greater Worcester area. Proposals selected for funding will demonstrate a strong evidence base, specific outcomes, and measurable indicators of progress or effectiveness.
The Fund is especially interested in projects that:
- Increase the supply of qualified, culturally competent, and appropriately credentialed mental health professionals and paraprofessionals
- Close gaps in service, increase access to services, and diminish stigma
- Address relevant policy concerns, taking into account the need for public advocacy and education
- Recognize the need for wrap-around services and incorporate them in program design and execution
- Include the perspectives of persons with lived experience of the issues being addressed
- Show evidence of significant collaboration; joint proposals are encouraged
GrantWatch ID#: 153072
Applications for significant projects (grant size $100K or more) will be considered.
Projects that may require more than one year to complete will be considered. (Funding would be allocated on a year-to-year basis.)
Applicants must be tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as recognized by IRS code 501(c)(3) serving the greater Worcester area.
Fairlawn prefers to be a significant funder of projects it supports.
General Foundation eligibility information can be seen at: https://www.greaterworcester.org/Grants/Apply-for-a-Grant
Deadline: April 26, 2019
Applications received by the deadline will be reviewed by the Fairlawn Foundation grant committee.
The Foundation would like to hear from you in advance of your proposal, especially if you have never applied before or if there is something new to discuss.
GWCF's Services to Nonprofit organizations: https://www.greaterworcester.org/Grants/Ways-We-Work-With-Nonprofits
NSC Workshop Calendar: https://www.greaterworcester.org/Nonprofit-Support-Center/NSC-Calendar
Application form download forms: https://www.greaterworcester.org/Grants/Grant-Application-Forms-and-Instructions
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=greaterworcester
USA: Massachusetts: Greater Worcester Area