Foundation / Corporation
In-kind grants to USA school and college facility planners, superintendents, and business purchasing officials to participate in a high-quality professional experience that will provide innovative solutions and best practices to make more effective decisions regarding upcoming educational construction or refurbishing projects.
The Grant Award Package includes hotel accommodation for up to three nights at an official EDspaces hotel, full conference registration, and access to the exhibit floor and networking events.
The EDspaces 2017 conference will take place in Kansas City, Missouri from October 25–27. The focus areas for the conference include Pedagogy, Process/Operations, Infrastructure, Technology, and Community Engagement.
Those awarded a grant will receive many benefits, including the chance to:
- Experience innovative products that support the creation of effective learning environments
- Participate in educational sessions led by nationally recognized speakers
- Engage in conversations with peers in the educational facility planning environment
- Learn more about innovative approaches in practice for planning, designing, and equipping facilities
- Connect with the vendors that will support your next design project
- Evaluate the latest in school equipment, fixtures, and furniture
NOTE: Grant does not include travel expenses.
GrantWatch ID#: 153624
Applicant must be affiliated with a school district, college, or university.
Grant recipients will be notified in July and must accept by August 18, 2017; recipients will be reimbursed for registration fees if selected.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: http://www.ed-spaces.com/formsOnline/grant_iframe.cfm
8380 Colesville Rd, Ste 250
Silver Spring, MD 20910
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming