Foundation / Corporation
Israel on Campus Coalition (ICC)
Grants to USA students, faculty, and campus professionals at institutions of higher education for programs that publically support Israel. Possibilities for programs may include initiatives such as a celebratory party for Israel's Independence Day, inviting pro-Israel speakers to campus, or an event surrounding Israeli food. Preference will be given to initiatives that involve more that one pro-Israel group on the campus.
The ICC can only fund initiatives that meet the following requirements:
- Generate media coverage on and beyond campus or publish at least one op-ed about the initiative.
- Submit documentation of the initiative in the form of quality photos, videos, and earned media coverage or op-eds.
- Submit a brief final report describing the outcomes and achievements resulting from the grant.
GrantWatch ID#: 154229
Students, faculty, and campus professionals at USA institutions of higher education may apply.
The initiative must not:
- Deny the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish and democratic state with secure and recognized borders.
- Delegitimize, demonize, or apply a double standard to Israel.
- Support boycott of, divestment from, or sanctions against the State of Israel.
- Exhibit a pattern of disruptive behavior towards campus events or guest speakers or foster an atmosphere of incivility.
Special consideration is given to initiatives that involve multiple pro-Israel stakeholders on campus.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming