Foundation / Corporation
Missouri Dental Association Foundation (MDAF)
Grants to Missouri nonprofit organizations and member dentists for programs, projects, and activities that improve the oral health of state residents. Funding is intended for oral health education programs, community collaborations, and access-to-care initiatives.
Examples of qualified oral health promotions or funding requests include:
- Dental supplies, equipment, and/or limited remodeling to an existing structure;
- Dental health education conducted at schools, health fairs, and social agencies via mobile dental clinics or outreach programs;
- Dental health education programs in conjunction with preventive programs, such as fluoride and dental sealant application programs;
- Other philanthropic endeavors relating to dentistry in Missouri.
Grants will be awarded based on:
- Originality, creativity, and innovation;
- Potential for, or history of, continuous program operation;
- Community involvement including volunteer support;
- Provision of actual restorative, preventive and dental education services;
- Oral health awareness education and promotion content;
- Potential impact on the target audience and/or community.
GrantWatch ID#: 154236
Eligible proposals from community-based, nonprofit, oral health promotion programs in the state of Missouri.
Applications are also be accepted from member dentists.
Examples of unqualified oral health promotions or funding requests include:
- Salary and other staff compensation;
- Endowments or fundraising campaigns;
- Direct support of individuals or lobbying of any kind;
- Capital costs (purchasing or constructing a new facility);
- Grants to organizations located outside of Missouri.
The 2018 grant application period will close on July 15, 2018. Proposals must be postmarked no later than July 15.
Grant announcements will be made by November 1 each year.
For questions, contact Paul Roberts.
MDA Membership Information:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications should be sent to:
Missouri Dental Association Foundation
3340 American Ave
Jefferson City, MO 65109