Foundation / Corporation
Stamm Koechlein Family (SKF) Foundation
Grants generally ranging between $5,000 and $20,000 to Indiana nonprofits to enhance the lives of children and youth in Richmond and the surrounding areas. Funding is intended to strengthen the community by providing youth with opportunities to succeed. Funds will support general operations, start-up-costs, project support, technical assistance, and matching grants.
What SKF is looking for:
- The SKF Foundation is most interested in programs and organizations that are highly respected within their communities and can demonstrate volunteer and financial support from the community.
- SKF wishes to partner with organizations to bring about meaningful change in Richmond.
- The SKF Foundation is interested in organizations and programs that fit within the Foundation's mission to build family values and create assets for the community. The Foundation believes that assets are not just buildings but the people residing within the community.
- The Foundation's goal is to support programs that help young people achieve their highest potential to become contributing citizens within their communities.
- The Foundation encourages and supports collaboration among their grantees to maximize resources in sustaining programs and achieving outcomes.
- Organizations that can leverage our support with funding from additional sources are looked on favorably.
GrantWatch ID#: 154379
Grant requests range in size, but the average grant falls between $5,000 – $20,000.
Organizations must be classified by the Internal Revenue Service as public charities and tax-exempt under section 501 (c)(3). Further, organizations must further the mission of the SKF Foundation.
No grants are made to individuals.
The board meets one time per year to make grant decisions. Grant application deadlines are included in application packet. The application window is from May 15 – June 30 annually. Applications received outside the posted window will not be considered.
Our final decisions will be made by and you will be notified by August 31. Site visits may be requested.
Grant Cycle and Deadline:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications should be emailed to:
Monica Koechlein, President
Stamm Koechlein Family Foundation
2320 Reeveston Road
Richmond, IN 47374
USA: Indiana: Richmond