Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley - Ann and Abe Effron Donor Advised Fund
Grants of up to $3,000 to New York nonprofit organizations serving Dutchess County for arts and cultural programming and education. Special consideration will be given to projects that make events and facilities more accessible to area youth and senior citizens. Organizations not located in Dutchess County must clearly document the number of residents in Dutchess County being served.
GrantWatch ID#: 154609
Grants made through this program will not exceed $3,000. The average grant award is $1,500.
The following organizations are eligible to apply for grants:
1. Tax exempt organizations located in Dutchess County, New York
2. Tax exempt organizations providing services to residents of Dutchess County, New York (the organization must be able to clearly document the number of residents in Dutchess County being served)
Please note that grants are not given to support:
- Debt reduction
- Underwriting of special events (fundraising events)
- Equipment, unless expressly tied to program support
- Fundraising campaigns, such as endowment, capital or annual campaigns
- Projects related to partisan politics or elections
- Schools – However, grants may be made to support student/teacher community service programs targeted to assist community needs or for professional development opportunities at schools targeting disadvantaged populations
- Religious organizations. However grants may be made to support non-religious programs provided through these institutions
- Expenses that have occurred prior to the expected announcement dates of the grant awards.
-Fall Application Deadlines: October 15, 2018
-Award Notification: December
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfdcny
Cristin McPeake, Director of Programs
USA: New York: Dutchess County