Foundation / Corporation
Austin Community Foundation - Women's Fund
Grants to Texas nonprofits in Travis, Burnet, Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, and Williamson Counties for projects that improve the lives of women and children. A letter of inquiry is due by February 7, 2018. Target areas include housing, child care, unintended pregnancy prevention, and education. Nonprofits may choose one Focus Area for consideration.
GrantWatch ID#: 155297
Eligible applicants include nonprofit organizations working in the 6 county Central Texas region, which consists of Travis, Burnet, Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, and Williamson.
Organizations must be tax-exempt under Sections 501(c)(3) or 170(b)(1)(a)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code and/or be a unit of government.
In general, the Foundation does not grant funds for:
- Unrestricted general operating expenses
- Endowment funds
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Fundraising activities or events
- Umbrella funding organizations that intend to distribute funds at their own discretion
- Political lobbying or legislative activities
- Letters of Inquiry due: February 7, 2018 by midnight
- Stage 2 email invitations for full proposal sent mid-late February 2018
- Full proposals due: March 30, 2018 by midnight
- Site visits conducted April 9-20, 2018
- Award decisions announced early May 2018
- Grant Award Breakfast: May 15, 2018 at 8:00 am
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit an LOI: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1862?SA=SNA&FID=35005
Kim Sidey, Program Associate
Austin Community Foundation
4315 Guadalupe Street, Suite 300
Austin, Texas 78751
USA: Texas: Travis, Burnet, Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, and Williamson Counties