Foundation / Corporation
Central Kansas Community Foundation (CFCK) - El Dorado Community Foundation (ECF) and Douglass Community Foundation (DCF)
05/17/19 5:00 PM (CST)
Grants to Butler County, Kansas nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, churches, and local government agencies for programs benefiting local communities. Funding is intended to support projects in the areas of health and wellness, parks and recreation, and other charitable purposes. The purpose of the Foundations grant cycle is to promote community service and community projects and programs that focus on the enhancement of the Butler County communities.
Funds can be used to:
- Provide support to Parks and Recreation project/programs within El Dorado, Kansas.
- Support public, charitable and scientific, literary, and educational purposes within El Dorado and Butler County.
- To underwrite solutions to local health issues, and for the protection and promotion of the health and well-being of individuals and their communities through the encouragement of healthy lifestyles, behaviors, and environments within Butler County, Douglass, and El Dorado, Kansas.
GrantWatch ID#: 155513
Funding requests should not exceed $1,000
The project/program must be completed by Monday, March 16, 2020 unless other considerations are shared prior to project/program completion.
Qualified applicants must possess a 501(c)(3) status under the Internal Revenue Service code, be exempt under statute (i.e. educational institution, church, a city or county), or be formally linked to an organization with such designation. Management of the organization should be in the hands of reliable, ethical, and experienced personnel.
Grants may not be awarded retroactively for project/programs. If the project/program has already happened or will happen prior to when grants will be made, it is not eligible.
- Begin Accepting Applications: Friday, April 26, 2019
- Deadline Date (CST Time Zone): Grant applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Friday, May 17, 2019.
Applicants will be notified of their award status no later than June 28, 2019.
For further information about the program, click on the program title on the URL for Full Text link below.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal:
Brenda Sooter, Program Officer – Grants
Central Kansas Community Foundation
301 N. Main, Suite 200
Newton, KS 67114
USA: Kansas: Butler County