Foundation / Corporation
04/27/18 5:00 PM
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 to Missouri nonprofits, schools, and government agencies serving Stone and Taney Counties for health and wellness programs. Preference will be given to programs that are collaborative and address a high priority health need, including:
- Access to care
- Child and family safety
- Dental care
- Mental health
- Healthy lifestyles
- Substance Abuse
GrantWatch ID#: 155757
$1,000 - $5,000
Helping Hands Grants are one-year awards. There is no guarantee of funding for a second year.
- Program must be health and wellness-focused
- Serve Stone and/or Taney County residents
- Eligible applicants must have a 501c3 status, or be a school or government agency
- Small agencies, organizations without a 501c3 designation, or a coalition may apply with a fiscal agent.
- April 27, 2018, 5:00 PM - Full application deadline (to submit a full application)
- Mid-September 2018 – Notification to applications of funding decisions
- October/November 2018 – Public announcement of awards and first distribution of funds
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email the final PDF document in an email attachment to Mindy Honey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact Mindy at the email address above or at 417-335-7340.
USA: Missouri: Stone and/or Taney County