Foundation / Corporation
Ragan Communications, Inc.
Awards to USA, Canada and International in-house, agency and independent communication practitioners in the private, corporate, nonprofit and government sectors to recognize outstanding work in digital public relations, communications, and social media. Applicants who apply by May 27 receive a discount on the entry fee.
Applicants are encouraged to enter with their best projects from this past year.
This year’s categories will cover all things digital PR communications and social media. Categories include topics such as digital and social media activity, use of digital and social media, campaigns, use of specific social media tools, and of course our grand prize categories.
Winners will be awarded in the following categories:
1) Digital & Social Media Activity: Award categories include Blog, Contest-Game, Digital Service/Product Launch, Event or Stunt, Intranet, Live Chat, Microsite or Custom Website, and Mobile App.
2) Use of Digital & Social Media: Award categories include Brand Awareness, Cause Advocacy, Community Engagement, Content Marketing/Brand Journalism, Employee Recruitment, Event Promotion, Executive Communications, Healthcare, Media Relations, Reputation Management, Video, Use of Visuals, and Website.
3) Campaigns: Award categories include Email Marketing Campaign, Media Relations Campaign, Multi Media Campaign, PR Campaign, Social Media Campaign, Specialty Campaign, and Viral Campaign.
4) Use Of: Awards will recognize use of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter.
5) Grand Prizes will be issued for Best Digital PR Campaign and Best Social Media Campaign.
Each category winner will receive:
-A featured write-up in a Special Edition of PR Daily
-An elegant trophy
-One complimentary registration to any Ragan event or conference in 2014 or 2015
-The winner of the Grand Prize will also receive a one-year membership to Ragan Training--a premium online training library featuring hundreds of hours of the very best content from Ragan events. Find out more about the site here: http://ragantraining.com/
GrantWatch ID#: 156310
This year’s program is open to any work in digital media and digital public relations executed between January 1, 2014, and May 20, 2015.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta; British Columbia; Manitoba; New Brunswick; Newfoundland and Labrador; Northwest Territories; Nova Scotia; Nunavut; Ontario; Prince Edward Island; Quebec; Saskatchewan; Yukon;
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.