Foundation / Corporation
Sturgis Area Community Foundation (SACF) - Constantine Area Community Foundation (CACF)
Grants to Constantine Area, Michigan nonprofit organizations for activities that will enhance the quality of life for local residents. Funding is intended for the focus areas of improving living and working conditions; youth, recreation; educational, public, charitable, or benevolent purposes; and care of the sick or aged.
The Foundation prefers to fund:
- Seed money for start-up of innovative projects
- Programs serving the Constantine area community
- Programs to leverage grants from other sources
- Programs which address prevention as well as treatment
- Programs which collaborate with several agencies
- Programs likely to be continuous and self-supporting
GrantWatch ID#: 156772
Grant money must be paid out within one year of approval.
To be eligible for support, organizations and institutions must have tax-exempt status under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Existing obligations or debts
- Religious programs that appear to serve a specific religious denomination
- Fundraising events
The Fall Application is due Last Friday in September. The Spring Application is due April 1st.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Complete the cover sheet online:
Mail the cover sheet, application, and required documents to:
Sturgis Area Community Foundation
310 N. Franks Avenue
Sturgis, MI 49091
For questions, contact:
Phone: (269) 659-8508
Fax: (269) 659-4539
USA: Michigan: Constantine Area