Grants of up to $1,000 to Clark County, Washington nonprofit organizations and individuals for the creation, completion and presentation of local arts projects. Projects will be accepted from a variety of genres of art including visual, written, sound, dance, and more. Two types of grants are available:
1) The Individual Artist Grant is designed to assist artists in the creation, promotion and/or presentation of their work.
2) The Arts Organization Grant is designed to assist organizations with the completion of projects that benefit the Clark County arts community and align with the vision of Arts of Clark County.
Submissions for both will be judged on the quality of work samples/project examples, strength of the project description, feasibility of the proposed project, and constructive use of the funds.
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Eligibility Criteria" for clarification)
Additional Eligibility Criteria
Individuals: Any artist, 21 years or older, whose permanent residence is within the boundaries of Clark County, Washington.
Organizations: Any 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is physically located in Clark County, Washington.
- Members of the Board of Arts of Clark County or the Clark County Arts Commission, members of the selection committee or their immediate families.
- Artists who have received the grant in the past three years.
- Organizations that have received the grant in the past three years.
Additional Geographic Information:
Grants will be awarded October 15, 2016.
Number of Grants
Individuals: Up to 5; Organizations: Up to 2
Estimated Size of Grant
Individuals: Up to $500
Organizations: Up to $1,000
Term of Contract
All grant winners will be expected to complete their proposed phase of their projects within a calendar year of the award.