Foundation / Corporation
Keep Denton Beautiful (KDB)
10/15/18 5:00 PM CST
Grants of up to $500 to Denton, Texas public and private schools for school-based environmental projects in the areas of air quality, water, material resource management, and beautification. Projects may involve natural resource stewardship efforts, campus improvement projects, and outdoor learning activities.
Sample projects include outdoor learning centers, school murals, campus beautification, tree planting projects, butterfly gardens, vegetable/food gardens, rainwater collection, recycling education programs, and more.
Sample projects in each category include:
- Water: rain gardens, rainwater catchment systems
- Air quality: indoor filtering plants, tree planting projects
- Material resources management: cleanup events, recycling/waste diversion, reuse projects
- Beautification: campus mural projects, public space improvement, painting/sprucing up school
- Outdoor learning: native plant gardens, butterfly gardens, vegetable/food gardening
GrantWatch ID#: 159553
Schools may request up to $500 per project, per year.
Both public and private schools in the City of Denton and Denton ISD are eligible to apply.
Completed application and all supporting materials must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, October 15, 2018. Applications may be submitted online (via the online form) or in hard copy at the KDB Office (address below).
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://keepdentonbeautiful.wufoo.com/forms/apply-for-an-environmental-education-grant/
Or submit to:
Keep Denton Beautiful, Inc.
608 E. Hickory Street, Suite 130
Denton, TX 76205
USA: Texas: Denton