Foundation / Corporation
Children’s Fund, Inc.
Grants typically ranging from $10,000 to $35,000 to Texas nonprofit organizations for programs that assist children in the Greater Houston Area. Eligible programs are those that are directly or indirectly addressing the mental or physical health of local children. Funding is intended to identify a specific need that will be addressed either by the purchase of equipment, facilities, or through the hiring or training of individuals to provide services.
Consideration shall be given to the number of children benefiting from the funds requested by such charity as well as the manner and extent to which such children will benefit.
GrantWatch ID#: 159558
Grants are typically in the $10,000 to $35,000 range.
- Organization must have a 501(c)3 certificate
- A charity that has received money from The Children’s Fund, Inc. for the past three consecutive years is ineligible to receive funds for the current year.
- Request should be for a specific need that will be addressed either by the purchase of equipment of facilities or through the hiring of training of individuals to provide services, not for normal operating expenses.
The Foundation will typically focus on charities with the following characteristics:
- Small budget
- Minimal internal or external fund-raising capabilities
- Lack of significant exposure to the Houston business community and lack of support from government or other charitable organizations (i.e. United Way)
- Small administrative departments
The principal location of the charity and its activities should be in the Greater Houston Area.
Apply online on their website by the July 20, 2018 deadlline.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
If you have any further questions concerning this process, Rory and Beau Bellow can be reached via email at email@example.com.
Applications are submitted online (see the URL link below)
Send materials that are unable to be uploaded to:
The Children’s Fund, Inc.
Attn: Mr. and Mrs. Beau Bellow
5773 Woodway Drive #189
Houston, TX 77057
USA: Texas: Greater Houston Area