Foundation / Corporation
Caldwell Arts Council - North Carolina Arts Council
Grants to Caldwell County, North Carolina nonprofits, as well as community, municipal, and arts organizations for a wide range of arts and cultural projects on the community level. Projects must be of high artistic merit and may cover expenses such as the following: space rental, artist fees and travel, marketing, advertising, costumes, sets, props, and music and equipment rental. Limited operating expenses are allowed for arts organizations only.
Order of priority funding:
- First priority will be given to arts organizations like symphonies, galleries, theaters, art guilds, choral societies, dance companies, and music presenters that are not receiving any other funding from the NC Arts Council.
- Second priority will be given to arts learning and arts in education programs conducted by qualified artists.
- Third priority will be given to civic, municipal, or community-based organizations providing quality art experiences for the greater community.
GrantWatch ID#: 160009
Projects must take place between July 1, 2017 and May 30, 2018.
While nonprofit status is preferred, organizations that have been in operation for at least one year may apply.
- Art supplies
- Fundraising events
- Food and beverages
- Prizes, tuition, and scholarships
- School band activities or equipment
- Internal programs for schools, colleges, universities, or libraries
- Programs with religious content
Applications will be accepted until Friday, August 18, 2017.
Grassroots grants are matching grants that must be matched dollar for dollar and will be disbursed quarterly or biannually.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to:
Caldwell Arts Council
601 College Ave SW
(corner of College Ave/Norwood St.)
PO Box 1613
Lenoir, NC 28645
For questions, contact Lindsay Barrick:
USA: North Carolina: Caldwell County