Foundation / Corporation
Hawaii Community Foundation (HCF)
11/30/18 4:00 PM HST
Grants of up to $50,000 to Hawaii nonprofit organizations for speech therapy services to underserved children. Funding is intended to support the delivery of services by licensed therapists to small children aged three to five years old. Clients receiving therapy are required to have an individual treatment plan.
Criteria for Proposal Review:
1. Organization has demonstrated capacity to implement grant.
2. Program includes treatment plan for clients with measurable treatment goals.
3. Organization can report on results of program.
4. The funding request is reasonable given the cost of service per child and the frequency of services provided.
GrantWatch ID#: 160035
Awarded grants will generally be no more than $50,000 per year.
Up to three (3) calendar years of funding to start January 2019 through December 2021.
1. Non-profit organizations with tax exempt 501(c)(3) status.
2. Eligible organizations must provide services in the State of Hawai‘i.
3. Organizations currently funded by HCF with overdue final reports are not eligible to apply.
Deadline to apply online: Friday, November 30, 2018, 4:00 p.m. HST. Applications must be submitted online.
Organizations selected for funding are anticipated to receive grants with an award period beginning in January 2019.
Agencies are allowed up to 5% of the grant for administrative costs.
For questions regarding the RFP, please contact Larissa Kick, Senior Program Officer, Community Grants & Investments. For questions on registering your nonprofit online or on the online application process, please contact Mary-Joy Llaguno, Program Assistant.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application portal: https://nexus.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org/nonprofit
Larissa Kick, Senior Program Officer, Community Grants & Investments
Mary-Joy Llaguno, Program Assistant, Community Grants & Investments
Neighbor Islands may call the Foundation's toll-free number: 1-888-731-3863