Foundation / Corporation
Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC) and Canadian Council of Forest Ministers (CCFM)
Awards of $2,500 to Canada Aboriginal youth who are currently enrolled in a post-secondary program to recognize career aspirations and skills development in the forest products industry. The selected awardees will demonstrate strong academic standing, a commitment to their Aboriginal community, and a commitment to the forest products industry.
GrantWatch ID#: 160132
Two Awards will be offered.
Each winner will receive:
-Travel to receive the award (Travel for 1 or 2 people, including airfare, meals, and 2 nights’ accommodation)
-A commemorative award
1. Demonstrates strong academic standing; and
2. Is currently enrolled in a post-secondary study program (e.g. apprenticeship, trades, college, CEGEP, university); and
3. Demonstrates a commitment to forest sector, such as volunteering or working for the forest products industry; and
4. Demonstrates a commitment to the Aboriginal community; and
5. Is Canadian; and
6. Is First Nations, Inuit, or Métis; and
7. Is between the ages of 18-30 (proof of age required); and
8. Has not won this award in the last 3 years.
Nominations are due October 31, 2017.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
613-563-1441 ext 386
Forest Products Association of Canada
99 Bank Street, Suite 410
Ottawa, ON K1P 6B9
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon