Foundation / Corporation
Arts and Cultural Alliance of Sarasota County - John Ringling Towers (JRT) Fund
09/09/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $3,000 to Sarasota County, Florida nonprofit organizations and agencies to preserve historical sites. Funding is intended for historic rehabilitation, including preventive maintenance, national register designations, and capital projects.
- Historic Merit: Degree of Historic Merit and impact of proposed project
- Accessibility: Accessibility to the public, strong connection to community outreach and aesthetic enhancement in the community
- Feasibility: Project feasibility and organizational competence
GrantWatch ID#: 160589
The number of awards will vary according to the number of applications reviewed, the recommendations of the panel and the funds available.
- The John Ringling Historic Preservation Program provides grants of up to $3,000.
- Grant funds total may be no more than 50% of project total budget.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online Application: https://form.jotform.com/81625875044158
Direct questions to:
Susan Burke, Operations Manager
General Information: 941-365-5118 ext. 313
Arts and Cultural Alliance of Sarasota County
1226 N. Tamiami Trail, Suite 300
Sarasota, FL 34236
USA: Florida: Sarasota County