Foundation / Corporation
Nevada Community Foundation (NCF) - Community Outreach Division of the Golden Nugget
10/31/18 4:30 PM
Grants of up to $2,500 to Laughlin, Nevada and Bullhead City, Arizona nonprofit organizations and governmental agencies for programs that promote community development and revitalization. Funding is also available to provide services to children and senior citizens in need.
The Fund seeks to support programs that operate in Laughlin, NV and Bullhead City, AZ and that:
- Uplift Community Neighborhoods: programs to help maintain safe and productive programs that help locals in need and the rebuilding/enhancement of neighborhoods/communities; Foster safe and vital communities where people live, work, and raise families (revitalizing neighborhoods, self-sufficiency programs, shelters, and high-risk health agencies)
- Uplift Seniors/Children: programs which provide strong prevention and/or intervention programs and empower young people to succeed within their community as well as in school, and local seniors in need.
Golden Nugget Community Outreach will consider applications that:
- Serve a wide segment of the community
- Assist people who are not being adequately served by existing resources
- Provide practical approaches for dealing with specific community challenges
- Show promise of leveraging additional support
- Do not duplicate existing services or programs
- Operate in Laughlin, NV and Bullhead City, AZ
GrantWatch ID#: 160616
Grants will generally be awarded up to $2,500 each.
The Fund provides grants to 501(c)(3) organizations and to governmental agencies; grants to individuals are not made through this Fund.
Golden Nugget Community Outreach will not consider applications that:
- Are to advance any religious or political purpose or viewpoint
- Are for capital campaigns, annual campaigns, events, memberships or sponsorships
- Are from organizations that discriminate in their employment practices, volunteer opportunities, or delivery of programs and services on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law
The deadline is 4:30 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31, 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Jane Ramos, Director of Operations and Finance Administrator
Nevada Community Foundation
c/o Golden Nugget Laughlin Grant Cycle
410 S. Rampart Blvd, Suite 390
Las Vegas, NV 89145
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact Jane Ramos at 702-892-2326 or email@example.com.
USA: Arizona: Bullhead City; Nevada: Laughlin