Foundation / Corporation
Twin Falls Health Initiatives Trust (TFHIT)
09/06/19 5:00 PM MST Receipt or Postmarked
Grants ranging from $2,000 to $20,000 to Twin Falls County, Idaho nonprofit organizations and government agencies to promote health and wellness in the region. Funding is intended for community need projects in the areas of health education, access to care, and underserved populations.
Funding priorities of the twin falls health initiatives trust:
- Access to care and affordability: For example, increases the availability of timely appointments
- Health education: For example, increases awareness of resources or disease prevention
- Economically disadvantaged populations: For example, sliding fee services based on income
In addition to the funding priorities, it is helpful if organizations can address one or more of the following important sub-categories as identified in community health needs assessments:
- Mental health
- Healthy weight, nutrition, and exercise
- Substance abuse
- Strengthening family wellness
GrantWatch ID#: 160926
Funding requests must be at least $2,000 & no more than $20,000; request only the amount your project needs.
The funding cycle is January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020. All funds must be spent by December 31, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
USA: Idaho: Twin Falls County