Grants to Missouri member clubs and leagues to provide funding for soccer equipment, facility rental, marketing and/or advertising in their local community, and other operational expenses that their organization may incur. Funding is intended to promote, foster, and perpetuate the game of soccer in the state of Missouri.
This program is a pass-through and is funded by special events and fundraisers organized throughout the State.
All applications must be mailed or faxed into the MYSA office in their entirety by October 31st, 2015 to receive consideration:
Missouri Youth Soccer Association
Attn: Passback Grant
2230 Bluestone Drive
St. Charles, MO 63303
All grant applications must include the following items in order to receive consideration:
- Organization name and location.
- Documentation of tax-exempt status.
- Indicate what type(s) of funding your organization is requesting* as well as the level of funding request. You may request funding in multiple categories in a single grant request.
- Description of your project, including who the project will serve, why the community needs the project, construction timeline (if applicable) and the current funding and planning status of the project.
- Grant application contact information.
*Projects may include (but are not limited to):
- Club-based Community Program
- Coaching Education
- Facility Improvements
- Field Improvements
- To bring a MYSA Soccer Camp to your community