Foundation / Corporation
Grants to USA organizations in eligible regions for programs and projects that help women and girls reach their personal potential and achieve economic success. The Funding Source operates in eligible communities in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Louisiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, and Texas.
Projects must align with the types of programs that Freeport-McMoran is seeking to fund:
- Physical and Mental Health and Wellness
- Entrepreneurship and Employment
- Mentoring or Leadership Development
- Increasing access to and availability of key services
Priority is given to programs and projects that are:
- Innovative or unique in their approach to developing the potential of women
- Demonstrate collaborations or partnerships that establish increased opportunities for women
- Sustainable beyond the life of this funding
- Projects that require a one-time investment for program materials, equipment or other resources that will launch,
further develop or expand a program that can be sustained as part of the current program
- Projects that empower girls and women by involving men and boys in eliminating violence and promoting the potential of women; or those that focus on breaking the cycle by reaching young people
A project must be delivering one of the key Community Outcomes to be eligible for funding. For more information, see: https://www.freeportinmycommunity.com/communities/community-outcomes.
GrantWatch ID#: 162241
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: ttps://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4250&x_quiz_id=4703&x_order_by=1
USA: Arizona: Ajo, Bagdad, Bisbee, Globe/Miami, Graham County, Green Valley/Sahuarita, Greenlee County, Jerome/Clarkdale, Maricopa County, Native American Communities (Hualapai, San Carlos Apache, Tohono O'odham, and White Mountain Apache Tribes), and Tucson; Colorado: Clear Creek and Grand Counties, and Lake, Summit, Chaffee, Eagle Counties; Connecticut: Norwich; Iowa: Ft. Madison; Louisiana: Greater New Orleans (parishes of Jefferson, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Tammany, St. Charles, St. John the Baptist, Tangipahoa); New Jersey: Elizabeth; New Mexico: Grant County; Texas: El Paso