Foundation / Corporation
Grants and in-kind support to Georgia, Nebraska, New York, and South Carolina nonprofits for programs that benefit the communities in which the funding source does business. Eligible program areas include civic and community, children and youth, environment, minorities, education, health and human services, and arts and culture.
Requests may benefit the following communities: Columbus, Georgia; Omaha, Nebraska; Albany, New York; or Columbia, South Carolina.
Applicants may choose from the following types of support:
- Special Event
- In-kind support, such as ads or logos
- General Operating Support
GrantWatch ID#: 162309
To be considered for an Aflac Community Giving contribution, organizations must meet the following requirements:
- Organization is a qualified 501(c)(3)
- Organization/request benefits the Columbus, GA; Omaha, NE; Albany, NY; or Columbia, SC area
- Request is not from an individual or private, secondary organization
- Organization has not received funds from Aflac within the last year
- Request must be in one of the focus areas
Decisions are made by a committee that meets quarterly, in February, May, August, and November.
- Submission Deadline of January 2 for the February meeting
- Submission Deadline of April 1 for the May meeting
- Submission Deadline of July 1 for the August meeting
- Submission Deadline of October 1 for the November meeting
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Save application as a PDF file and email to (preferred):
If mailed, send to:
ATTN: Community Giving Administrator/Social Purpose
1932 Wynnton Road
Columbus, GA 31999
USA: Georgia: Columbus; Nebraska: Omaha; New York: Albany; South Carolina: Columbia