The Contest is open to universities, schools, and school districts located in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
Examples of eligible institutions include:
- 4-year Colleges/Universities
- 2-year Colleges
- Vocational/Technical Colleges
- Government Organizations
The person submitting the Entry on behalf of the University, School or School District must at the time of entry:
(A) Be living in the USA;
(B) Be 21 years of age or older;
(C) Have an active and valid email address;
(D) Be employed either full time or part-time, or be volunteering as an educator, administrator or librarian in a University, School/School District in the USA; and
(E) Be authorized by their University, School/School District to enter the Contest.
- Home schools are excluded.
- The Contest is void outside the USA, and wherever prohibited by law.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Contest Entities, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, promotion, marketing and advertising agencies, and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as including spouses, biological, adoptive and step-parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, aunts and uncles, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above persons, are not eligible to participate in this Contest or to receive any prize.