Foundation / Corporation
First Community Foundation Partnership (FCFP) of Pennsylvania - Lindig Lewisburg Foundation Fund
Grants to Pennsylvania nonprofits and units of local government for programs that benefit the residents of the Borough of Lewisburg. Programs should have a positive impact on residents' educational, religious, cultural, charitable, recreational, and economic welfare.
The Foundation favors proposals that:
- Impact a broad range and diverse group of people in the service area
- Address community needs and/or opportunities in innovative and creative ways
- Result in attainable and measurable goals
- Illustrate financial strength to ensure long-term self-sustainability, especially when seeking start-up or seed funding
- Show collaboration with other nonprofits without duplicating efforts
- Leverage or generate other funding sources and/or propose use of grant to attract matching funds
GrantWatch ID#: 163113
Please contact the Program Office for the current amount.
The grant period is set for one year, following board approval: January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
- Applicants must be qualified to receive tax-exempt contributions as defined by the IRS - in the vast majority of cases, applicants will be 501(c)(3) organizations or a unit of local government described in Section 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applicants without 501(c)(3) status may work through another qualified 501(c)(3) organization that is willing to serve as a Fiscal Sponsor for the applicant.
- No approved nonprofit may be eligible for another grant until five (5) years have elapsed; there must be four (4) intervening years of grants to other nonprofits.
- Applicants that reside outside of the Borough of Lewisburg may apply only if a major function of their program or project is to serve the Borough of Lewisburg.
- Annual campaigns
- Costs that were incurred prior to the anticipated grant approval date
- General operating expenses, including salaries for current staff positions
- Multi-year funding requests
- Operating or program deficits
- Re-granting, on a case by case basis
- Requests for sectarian religious purposes
- Faith-based organizations may apply for charitable or general education intent
- Clubs, sports teams or services limited to a select membership
- Loans, scholarships, fellowships, honorary awards, or travel grants
- Requests from individuals
Deadline for applications is October 1, 2018.
Final funding decisions will be announced late-December.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications to:
FCFP Philanthropy Center
Attn: Director of Grantmaking
201 West Fourth Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Or submit electronically to:
For additional information please contact:
Betty Gilmour, Director of Grantmaking
USA: Pennsylvania: Borough of Lewisburg