Foundation / Corporation
First Community Foundation Partnership (FCFP) of Pennsylvania - Lindig Lewisburg Foundation Fund
Grants to Pennsylvania nonprofits and units of local government for programs that benefit the residents of the Borough of Lewisburg. Programs should have a positive impact on residents' educational, religious, cultural, charitable, recreational, and economic welfare.
The Foundation favors proposals that:
- Impact a broad range and diverse group of people in the service area
- Address community needs and/or opportunities in innovative and creative ways
- Result in attainable and measurable goals
- Illustrate financial strength to ensure long-term self-sustainability, especially when seeking start-up or seed funding
- Show collaboration with other nonprofits without duplicating efforts
- Leverage or generate other funding sources and/or propose use of grant to attract matching funds
GrantWatch ID#: 163113
Please contact the Program Office for the current amount.
The grant period is set for one year, following board approval: January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- Applicants must be qualified to receive tax-exempt contributions as defined by the IRS - in the vast majority of cases, applicants will be 501(c)(3) organizations or a unit of local government described in Section 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Applicants without 501(c)(3) status may work through another qualified 501(c)(3) organization that is willing to serve as a Fiscal Sponsor for the applicant.
- No approved nonprofit may be eligible for another grant until five (5) years have elapsed; there must be four (4) intervening years of grants to other nonprofits.
- Applicants that reside outside of the Borough of Lewisburg may apply only if a major function of their program or project is to serve the Borough of Lewisburg.
- Annual campaigns
- Costs that were incurred prior to the anticipated grant approval date
- General operating expenses, including salaries for current staff positions
- Multi-year funding requests
- Operating or program deficits
- Re-granting, on a case by case basis
- Requests for sectarian religious purposes
- Faith-based organizations may apply for charitable or general education intent
- Clubs, sports teams or services limited to a select membership
- Loans, scholarships, fellowships, honorary awards, or travel grants
- Requests from individuals
Applications must be received by September 29, 2017. Final funding decisions will be announced in late December.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications to:
FCFP Philanthropy Center
Attn: Director of Grantmaking
201 West Fourth Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Or submit electronically to:
For additional information please contact:
Betty Gilmour, Director of Grantmaking
USA: Pennsylvania: Borough of Lewisburg