Foundation / Corporation
03/23/18 12:00 PM
Grants to Cincinnati area, Ohio, Northern Kentucky, and Eastern Indiana nonprofits for programs in the areas of culture, education, environment, recreation, family, and health and wellness. LOIs are due by December 7, 2017. Applications that are programmatic, capital, start-up, technical assistance, or expansion-oriented will be considered.
Culture - Programs and projects that cultivate, develop, educate and improve the cultural climate in the Tri-state Region.
Education - Programs and projects that further the ability to educate and improve education in the Tri-state Region.
Environment, Recreation, and Preservation - Programs and projects that focus on charitable initiatives that preserve, enhance, revitalize or restore facilities and surroundings in Tri-state Region.
Family - Programs and projects that strengthen and enhance the lives of children and families in the Tri-state Region.
Health and Wellness - Programs and projects that positively impact the mental or physical health and wellness of the people in the Tri-state Region.
The organization’s proposal for a program grant must:
- Outline a project or program that targets a specific population for a specific duration and with specific measurable goals to be achieved.
- Provide services in Hamilton, Brown, Adams, Clermont, Butler, Warren, Dearborn, Kenton, Campbell, or Boone counties in Ohio, Eastern Indiana, and Northern Kentucky.
- Use the full amount of Impact 100’s available grant.
- Plan to expend the grant funds within 36 months.
- Be programmatic, capital, start-up, technical assistance, or expansion.
- Choose only one Focus Area under which it wishes to be considered. Impact 100 does not provide guidance as to which focus area is appropriate.
GrantWatch ID#: 163511
The grant amount fluctuates every year based on the number of members that have joined for that year, yet each recipient in that year would receive the same amount. Each time 100 donations of $1,000 are accumulated, a $100,000 award will be granted.
Winners must plan to expend the grant funds within 36 months.
The applicant agency must be a 501(c)(3) or 509(a) public charity.
Applicants must wait three years to reapply if have been an Impact 100 Grant Recipient. For example, 2015 recipients may not reapply until the 2019 grant cycle.
The organization’s grant proposal cannot be accepted for endowments, existing operating costs, partisan activities, completed projects, individual churches, indigent care subsidy, travel, loans, pass-through funds, or for individuals.
The Letter of Intent (LOI) Application workshop is an opportunity for Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky nonprofits to be introduced to Impact 100, the board and the application process. You will learn about the requirements for application, what is and is not funded, and explain the timeline. Additionally, there is a Nonprofit Panel where previous grant recipients and finalists talk about the process and can answer your questions based on their experiences.
Impact 100 Applicant Workshop #3
Monday, November 6, 2017 @ 3:30- 5:00 PM
Interact for Health
3805 Edwards Road #500
Cincinnati, OH 45209 United States
To register, see the link in Contact Information below.
The first step for grant applicants is to submit an LOI using Impact 100’s online submission system. Impact 100 members serving on Focus Area Committees evaluate the submitted Letters of Intent and, by February, select organizations from each of the focus areas to invite to complete a grant application.
-December 7, 2017, 12:00 PM (noon): Letter of Intent due
- February 27, 2018: Notification of Common Grant Applicant Eligibility
-March 5, 2018: Impact 100 Nonprofit Common Grant Training
-March 23, 12:00 PM (noon): Common Grants due
- 4/12-5/11/18: Applicants Notified of Selection for Site Visit
- May 23, 2018: Applicants not progressing to site visits notified
- June 26, 2018: Finalists announced to community
- September 13, 2018: Annual awards celebration and finalist presentations
Application process: https://impact100.org/apply-for-grants/application-process/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register for grant workshop: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eefi2dqc602e812b&oseq=&c=&ch
Submit an LOI: https://impact100.org/apply-for-grants/application-process/letter-of-intent-online-submission-form/
4010 Executive Park Drive, Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45241
USA: Indiana: Dearborn County; Kentucky: Boone, Campbell, and Kenton Counties; Ohio: Adams, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Hamilton, and Warren Counties