Foundation / Corporation
Kansas Leadership Center (KLC)
In-kind grants of leadership coaching, training, consulting, and support to Kansas nonprofits, community groups, schools districts, faith-based organizations, agencies for capacity building. The purpose of the program is to help organizations solve problems, develop collaboration skills, and increase their ability to address challenges. The goal of the program is to help nonprofits thrive and evolve in the future.
- Phase 1: Building the leadership capacity of the organization’s Core Team.
- Phase 2: Spreading a culture of leadership throughout the organization.
- Phase 3: Sustaining transformation efforts of organization.
Throughout the three-phase partnership, organizations receive spots for their Core Team and participants to attend KLC’s core programs:
- Your Leadership Edge: A 2-day fundamental training to develop personal leadership skills and the confidence to lead.
- Lead for Change: A 4-day leadership training designed to help you manage change at a systems level.
- Equip to Lead: A 2-day training designed to help you share, facilitate and incorporate leadership ideas into any context.
Each organization will select 3-6 individuals to share in the responsibilities of this grant by serving on the Core Team. Because these individuals are critical to the success and implementation of the grant, one of the Core Team members must be a senior authority within the organization. The following is a list of responsibilities for the Core Team:
- Attend KLC events and programs.
- Send and support participants.
- Participate in regular evaluation efforts.
- Utilize KLC resources, coaching and consulting.
GrantWatch ID#: 163608
The grant is valued at up to $150,000 worth of leadership training, coaching, consulting and grant support.
The Leadership Transformation Grant is up to a three-year partnership.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To receive more information, sign up on the URL for Full Text.