Foundation / Corporation
Warren County Community Foundation (WCCF)
Grants to Warren County, Indiana nonprofit organizations, coalitions, civic groups, and community associations for programs and projects that primarily focus on the areas of education, recreation, arts and culture, citizenship, the environment, and/or economic development.
Criteria that Governs Grant Decisions:
- Does the grant proposal fit the overall charitable purposes of the Warren County Community Foundation?
- Does the project focus on the prevention of problems within the community rather than the symptoms?
- Does it maintain both a proactive focus and an ability to respond to creative ideas?
- Will the project make a significant improvement to the community?
- Does the Project address an important community need or priority?
- The organization responsible for the project utilizes local resources and community support.
- The organization has the capacity to implement and sustain the project in the future.
- The project is reasonable, feasible, and timely.
GrantWatch ID#: 163618
The Foundation Board is awarding Community Grants up to $1,000.
If your project is over $1,000, there will be additional requirements.
Nonprofit 501 (C)(3) organizations, coalitions, community associations, and other civic groups may apply if it provides services in Warren County, Indiana.
- Grants are not awarded to projects outside of Warren County, unless significant to Warren County Residents.
- Grants are not awarded to support political activities.
- Grants are not awarded to projects fully funded by the government.
- Grants are not awarded for sectarian or religious purposes or to sectarian or religious organizations operated primarily for the benefit of their own members.
- Grants are not awarded to National and State fund raising efforts
- Grants are not awarded for endowment purposes or long term programs.
- Grants are not awarded to projects that indicate discrimination.
Click here for further grant guidelines: http://www.warrencountyfoundation.com/guidelines
Grants will be chosen each month for the entire year, and all areas of the county will be represented.
Grant applications are due by April 17th, July 17th, or October 16th in accordance with the grant cycles.
Application Instructions for Proposals Under $1,000:
If you believe that your project is applicable, please submit a one-page proposal summary of your project, the targeted group it will benefit, the amount of funding requested, and the projected timeline. The Executive Director will review the letter, and if the project meets the required guidelines and funds are likely to be available, your project will be forwarded on to the Grants Committee for review. Projects that are asking less than $1,000 will need only to submit a one page summary of your project as your application.
Application Instructions for Proposals Over $1,000:
Grants over $1,000 must complete a pre-application letter and fill out the grant application form. The pre-application is to be a one page “snap shot” summarizing the proposed project, the targeted group it will benefit, the amount of funding requested, and the projected timeline. The Executive Director will review the letter, and if the project meets the required guidelines and funds are likely to be available, you will be asked to complete the Warren County Grant Application form.
Click here for more information on how to apply:
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications should be submitted to:
Warren County Community Foundation, Inc.
31 N. Monroe Street
Williamsport, IN 47993
Additional Contact Information:
USA: Indiana: Warren County