Foundation / Corporation
OMNOVA Solutions Foundation
Grants to International and USA nonprofits in multiple states for programs in the areas of education, health and welfare, disaster relief, civic projects to address important issues, arts, and programs that promote cultural diversity. Priority is given to specific projects over unrestricted funding.
Eligible locations include Calhoun, Georgia; Fitchburg, Massachusetts; Columbus, Mississippi; Monroe, North Carolina; Beachwood, Akron, and Mogadore, Ohio; Jeannette and Auburn, Pennsylvania; Chester, South Carolina; Stafford, Texas; and Green Bay, Wisconsin, as well as international locations in China, India, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and France.
Education is the OMNOVA Solutions Foundation's highest priority. Grants are provided to support:
- K through 12 schools, to address specific improvements and opportunities in reading and economic literacy, and math and science
- School-to-work readiness
- Initiatives that encourage professional development for teachers
- Parental involvement
- Adult literacy
Health and Welfare: The OMNOVA Solutions Foundation recognizes United Way as the most meaningful, cost-effective way to support most health and human service organizations. Support is also provided to:
- Selected disaster relief programs
- Special projects by human service organizations focused on education or health and supportive of clearly defined community needs
- Hospitals, in limited, targeted and pro-active ways
Civic: Foundation support extends to civic projects that address important issues designed to improve the quality of life in communities where OMNOVA employees work and live. These include:
- Select urban renewal projects, working collaboratively with community leaders and organizations
- Programs that address drug and crime prevention and safety issues
- Select projects which promote community awareness of key issues and community educational opportunities
Arts and Culture: The Foundation provides limited support to arts and cultural institutions and activities that offer opportunities to enrich the quality of life for employees and communities, including:
- Organizations and programs that promote cultural diversity
- Performances and events that broaden awareness and appreciation for the arts
Funding preference is given to community projects that involve OMNOVA Solutions employees and requests that are recommended by the Foundation coordinators at OMNOVA facilities.
GrantWatch ID#: 163837
Proposals funded for one year are not assured of future funding. If renewed funding is desired, your organization should submit additional requests.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_6006?SA=AM
The OMNOVA Solutions Foundation
25435 Harvard Road
Beachwood, OH 44122-6201
USA: Georgia: Calhoun; Massachusetts: Fitchburg; Mississippi: Columbus; North Carolina: Monroe; Ohio: Beachwood, Akron and Mogadore; Pennsylvania: Jeannette and Auburn; South Carolina: Chester; Texas: Stafford; Wisconsin: Green Bay
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.