Grants of up to $20,000 to Quebec artists, writers, and groups to support the realization or dissemination of initial creative works in the Sherbrooke region, contribute to the dissemination and circulation of works, and encourage projects that foster access by the general public.
Types of eligible projects include:
- Creation or dissemination projects resulting in a professional engagement and enabling a public presentation.
- Dissemination projects that entail a special collaboration with an educational institution, library or municipal body.
- Projects by up-and-coming artists at the outset of their career sponsored by a professional arts organization or mentored by a professional artist or writer recognized in his region.
- Creation projects that necessitate access to technical studios and equipment.
- Projects to disseminate works in the region and beyond with an aim to developing new audiences.
- Research and creative residency projects in which the artist or writer can set his own objectives for the sojourn and fix the parameters and conditions for realizing the project in collaboration with an arts or community organization.
- Creation or dissemination projects that make use of advanced technologies and resources.
Estimated Size of Grant:
The grant recipient and each member of a group has three years from the application registration date to complete the project supported.
Conseil des arts et des lettres du Quebec
Programme pour les arts et les lettres du territoire de Sherbrooke
79, boulevard Rene-Levesque Est, 3e etage
Quebec (Quebec) G1R 5N5