Foundation / Corporation
Manatee Community Foundation (MCF)
01/28/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $10,000 to Manatee County, Florida nonprofits, public schools, or government agencies for capacity building and projects that will benefit local residents. Funding areas include arts, education, human services, animal welfare, environment, health, and civic engagement.
Applicants may apply in the following categories:
- Program Request: An investment that directly serves your clients.
- Capacity Building Request: An investment that will help your organization become more effective or efficient—marketing, training, information technology, database, etc.
GrantWatch ID#: 164301
Up to $10,000
- Your organization is based in Manatee County OR the program/location(s) for which you are applying serve Manatee County residents.
- Agency is 501(c)(3), public school or government.
- Your organization has an updated profile in The Giving Partner (http://www.thegivingpartner.org) if it is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Applications must be signed and received via email by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, January 28, 2019. No extension of this deadline will be considered.
You are strongly encouraged to request help or clarification early in the process.
The Giving Partner:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications must be signed and received via email to Joan@ManateeCF.org.
Please direct questions and requests to Joan McCaw, Grants and Scholarships Manager, at the email address above.
Manatee Community Foundation
3103 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34205
USA: Florida: Manatee County