Foundation / Corporation
Manatee Community Foundation (MCF)
01/31/18 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $10,000 to Manatee County, Florida nonprofits, public schools, or government agencies for capacity building and projects that will benefit local residents. Funding areas include arts, education, human services, animal welfare, environment, health, and civic engagement.
Applicants may apply in the following categories:
- Program Request: An investment that directly serves your clients.
- Capacity Building Request: An investment that will help your organization become more effective or efficient—marketing, training, information technology, database, etc.
GrantWatch ID#: 164301
Up to $10,000
- Your organization is based in Manatee County OR the program/location(s) for which you are applying serve Manatee County residents.
- Agency is 501(c)(3), public school or government.
- Your organization has an updated profile in The Giving Partner (http://www.thegivingpartner.org) if it is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
- Application goes online Thursday, December 14, 2017
- Grant applications due Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 5:00 PM
- Grant selections announced March 2018
- Grants awarded April 2018
The Giving Partner:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Email application materials to Joan@ManateeCF.org.
For more information, questions, and support, contact Joan McCaw, Grants and Scholarships Manager, at the email address above.
Manatee Community Foundation
3103 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34205
USA: Florida: Manatee County