Foundation / Corporation
Women's Foundation of Oklahoma (WFO)
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 to Oklahoma public colleges and universities to assist single mothers in their pursuit of higher education and career certification. Funding is intended to provide systemic support on campuses throughout the state for students who are single mothers.
The Women’s Foundation of Oklahoma invests in economic self-sufficiency for Oklahoma women and girls and is specifically interested in advancing educational opportunities for single mother students.
Grant applications should be focused on one or more of the following program strategies:
- Expanding awareness of educational opportunities for single mother students on your campus
- Creating new and/or supporting existing programs for single mother students on your campus
- Creating new and/or supporting existing events for single mother students
GrantWatch ID#: 164313
$1,000 - $5,000
Term of Grant Implementation: June 15, 2019 through May 30, 2020 (one full academic year)
All public college and university campus recruitment/advisement offices that work with non-traditional programs for students who are single mothers are encouraged to apply.
Capital campaigns and scholarships are not funded.
Dates to Remember:
- Application Deadline: Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Notice of Grant Awards: On or before May 31, 2019
- Term of Grant Implementation: June 15, 2019 through May 30, 2020 (one full academic year)
- Final Evaluation Report with Statistics: June 3, 2020
- Required Grant Representative(s) Convening: TBD
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Erika Warren, Director of Programs
For more information on grant application details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Women's Foundation of Oklahoma
PO Box 21210
Oklahoma City, OK 73156